Wednesday, April 23, 2008

We have been planting in the backyard

Connor showing us his muscles next to the pine tree we planted and the grass.
There are still patchy areas we have planted new seed in to help fill it in.

Connor and Zoe love to run and play on the new grass.

Me and the kids taking a pic.

Greg and the kids (sun is setting not much light left)

I planted shallot bulbs in this pot, Greg picked out the frog from Little Baja.

My herbs growing from the strawberry pot.

The basil needed its own planter to grow in.

Some nice flowering plants we picked up.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Kaylynn, I love your plants! so beautiful. You have a green thumb. I love the last photo-looks like something out of a italian garden photo.

Michelle Lee said...

You did a nice job with the plants, trees, and herbs. Looks like fun having all that green stuff to water and take care of. I know the fresh herbs will taste great in whatever dish you are cooking.